The Friends gave a grant to help the restoration of this mural in the Miller Building.
- post_titleimg_thumbnailexcerptA Friends’ grant is supporting this lively and friendly occasion. Bring a picnic to the London Road campus or buy your refreshments on the day. A range of activities based on the theme of ‘Everyone’s environment’, music from the Big Band and a heritage trail from The Friends.
- img_thumbnailexcerptInformation nearer the event.
- post_titleimg_thumbnailexcerptDetails of the AGM and visit are sent to members during May.
- post_titleimg_thumbnailexcerptOnce again The Friends will be taking part in this annual event on Palmer Park. Details nearer the time.
- post_titleimg_thumbnailexcerptAlumni and Supporters of the University are invited to this family fun day. Click the title for further particular and booking details.
- post_titleimg_thumbnailexcerptThe visit will start at 2.30. Further details and a booing form will be sent to members in May.
- img_thumbnailexcerptThe Friends are liaising with the Senior Common Room, The University Women's Club, Two Rivers Press and local charity RG Spaces to open up the Acacias and tell the story of Professor Edith Morley and the London Rd campus in her day. The event will run 8/9 and 16/16 September 12noon-6pm. It forms part of the national Heritage Open Days and Vote100 Reading. Members of the Friends are invited to volunteer to man the exhibition. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org